Being an Ambassador of the Chamber is the key to networking and being in the community. As an Ambassador you serve as a goodwill representative of the organization that works for business and community interests in Palestine. Your role as an Ambassador is a very important one, plus it’s a rewarding one! You will meet new people, make new friends and make our community a better place - all at the same time.
What is an Ambassador?
- Public relations arm of the Palestine Area Chamber of Commerce
- Goodwill representative of our community
- Energetic, community oriented people
- Meeting with businesses and assisting in their needs for the community
What do Ambassadors do?
- Serve as official PACC representatives at Chamber events:
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Grand Openings/Ground Breakings
- After Hours Mixers
- Encourage Chamber membership and retention through visits to PACC members
- Keep PACC membership informed of on-going & check in with your assigned businesses
- projects/functions/accomplishments affecting businesses
- Keep the Chamber abreast of the pulse of the community
Why should I be an Ambassador?
- Exposure for your business.
- Recognition of your commitment to building a better business community.
- Satisfaction from making a difference in our community.
- & Most of all…It’s a ton of fun!!
- What are the Requirements?
Owners and/or employees of PACC member businesses (limited to two per business)
- Individual PACC members
- Must attend 50% of all meetings and events (meetings are held once a month you can find them on the Calendar along with any events.)
Don’t have the time to be an Ambassador but like the involvement?
Throughout the year the Chamber of Commerce engages in many activities to promote Palestine and the area. We rely on the generous volunteer help of our Chamber members and Board of Directors to assist in making the goals and dreams of the community a reality. We are always looking for those of like mind who are committed to the community in which they live. Won’t you join us in or efforts to leave a living legacy for the future of Palestine and Anderson County by joining our talented team of volunteers?