What do Ambassadors do?
- Serve as official PACC representatives at Chamber events:
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Grand Openings/Ground Breakings
- After Hours Mixers
- Encourage Chamber membership and retention through visits to PACC members
- Keep PACC membership informed of on-going projects/functions/accomplishments affecting businesses
- Keep the Chamber abreast of the pulse of the community
Why should I be an Ambassador?
- Exposure for your business.
- Recognition of your commitment to building a better business community.
- Satisfaction from making a difference in our community.
- It’s lots of fun!!
Individuals must me nominated or referred to the Ambassador Program by a PACC member or Ambassador. Request for membership must be made in writing by completing the appropriate application and submitting it to the Chamber. Applications will be reviewed by the steering committee and presented to the Ambassadors for confirmation.
Ambassador Review Period
Each new Ambassador will complete a review period prior to final ac-ceptance for a period of 90 days. During the first 30 days each new Ambassador will be meet the Chamber staff to review the Ambassador Handbook. During the next month each new Ambassador will meet with the president of the Ambassadors.Lastly, a short quiz will be given to each Ambassador to ensure proper skills and knowledge are in place.
Ambassadors must wear approved Ambassador shirt and name badge to required events.The chamber will provide the Ambassador nametag and one approved shirt.